Gated Private Road (code required)
Gated Plantation (clicker required)
|Nestled on the side of Hualalai Mountain,
KonaLani Coffee Plantation feels far removed from the crowded coastal
of Kona, yet is just a short drive away (ca.2.3 miles as the crow
flies).. Situated on a 3 acres tropical garden and coffee orchard
on the slopes
over Kailua-Kona with breathtaking "tree top" panoramic view of the
coastline, this is the perfect spot for a romantic Hawaiian
Conveniently located off Mamalahoa Highway minutes. from the quaint artists' community of Holualoa, offers guests a central location for trips around the island. The sunny Kona Coast has great beaches and activities including the best game fishing in the world, hunting expeditions for wild boar, skiing on snow-capped Mauna Kea, submarine excursions, parasailing, jet skiing, sailing, snorkeling, diving, golf on championship courses and so much more. For the guest who wants to just get away from it all there is an utter sense of seclusion here. You feel totally removed from all worldly weights. The house itself is casual and charming with comfortable accommodations. Private suites (full kitchen, dinning room, bath and bedroom(s) are available.
These units are spacious and private(1 and 2 Bedroom suites have private living room, bath and kitchen) offer garden and ocean views.
KonaLani is a smoke free environment. As a courtesy to our guests, Smoking is permitted only in designated areas removed from the residence areas.
How to Find Us* From Kona International Airport, turn right (south) onto Highway 19.
PHYSICAL ADDRESS:KONALANI INN (and Coffee Plantation)
76-5917 Hookahi St.
Holualoa, HI 96705
* In about 8.7 miles look for a sign "Holualoa 3 miles."
* Turn left onto Hualalai Road & proceed to top (2.6 miles).
* At the STOP sign, turn left (Mamalahoa Hwy.) proceed through Holualoa town, passing the Post Office, Paul's Place, & Kona Hotel
* On the right side just past the Imin Center (4-mile marker, both green signs) is a gated Ho'okahi Street (Holualoa Homestead) Punch in the code (given at reservation) & proceed up.
* Follow the road up ( 0.7miles), which bears right at top, and straight out to the KonaLani sign at the gated Plantation.
Blow your horn for admittance. (clicker is provided at registration).
View Yahoo Map
On Google Maps you must put in "Konalani Inn" to obtain the address and location. For some reasone, Google maps doesn't find the address above.